(pictured: Andrea West)
An array of industry heavyweights will attend the Chant West Super Fund Awards being held at Sydney’s Ivy Ballroom on May 4. The black-tie dinner will be directed this year by outgoing ASFA chief executive, Pauline Vamos.
Andrea West, Chant West director, confirmed last week that all tickets had been sold to the fourth annual event.
The minister for small business and assistant treasurer, Kelly O’Dwyer, will present the Super Fund of the Year Award via video and Jim Chalmers, the shadow minister for financial services and superannuation, will present the Best Fund Investments Award, also via video.
VIPs from the industry include:
- Helen Rowell, member of APRA
- Carolyn Morris, senior manager, policy development at APRA
- Greg Tanzer, commissioner of ASIC
- Gerard Fitzpatrick, senior executive leader, Investment Managers and Superannuation unit, at ASIC
- Karen Chester, commissioner at the Productivity Commission
- Andrea Slattery, managing director and chief executive of SMSF Association
- Joanna Davison, chief executive of FEAL
- Karen Volpato, senior policy adviser, at AIST
- Jeremy Cooper, chairman, retirement income, at Challenger.
AIA Australia and Pillar Administration are the major sponsors of the Awards.